Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

SE-OH GEEZ!

Hey gang,

Chris French here from Modern Midwest Entertainment. Over the course of the last six years or so, I've been tinkering around on the Internet, trying to learn one thing in particular, SEO. Search Engine Optimization is a major key in what drives traffic to a website. I have been working on figuring this out. As you all know, I've been working on the Master's Degree in Entertainment Business thru Full Sail University for nearly the last year. Right now, I have started a class in Digital Marketing. I'm raising my arms to the heavens and saying "HALLELUJAH"!

The process of Search Engine Optimization is not a quick one. As I said before, I've been trying to figure it out for the last six years. I know it's mostly a matter of learning it, but, if you're like me, you don't have all the time in the world to read up on every little thing there is to know about SEO. Trying to juggle life along with work, family and everything else I do, it's been hard to learn SEO, keywords and the like. Over the course of the next few weeks, however, I am hoping that I will FINALLY have a working knowledge of what I can do to build up traffic and bring more people to this blog.

I am truly excited about this. I have recently added Google Analytics to this site, so I can have a better idea of traffic that comes to the site. Now I need to figure out some good keywords that I can use to bring folks in. I was thinking about the words of the title, Modern Midwest Entertainment. Those would be the most obvious choices, but I know there are a lot of other words that would work just as well to bring people into this blog. Those of you that are already readers of this blog, if you have the time, are free to make suggestions as well! Let me know. Well gang, I have to get back to the salt mines, and figure this stuff out!! I hope you all have as much luck figuring SEO out as I'm going to!

SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment